It's been a snow-ball fightin'-manicurin'-singing-roller-skatin'-snow-forting-goodie-making week!
Tuesday: C-man went to his Boy Scout Christmas Party and came back with his Bobcat Badge!
Congratulations, my man!
Here are some older girls that swept him unto the floor when he first got there.
He said he liked it and would do it again....just need lots of practice!
Friday: we had a winter party at his school. Being a second-timer at home-room parent, I made things very simple; cut snowflakes out of coffee filters and play some winter BINGO.....it was a hit and the time went way too fast!
I didn't have time to take photos this year, but on our way to the car C-man showed me the snow-fort that his class and the 5th graders are making during recess.
He also had to show me what the 4th and 5th graders have been up to during their recess!
Friday: we had a winter party at his school. Being a second-timer at home-room parent, I made things very simple; cut snowflakes out of coffee filters and play some winter BINGO.....it was a hit and the time went way too fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment