Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pacem In Terris

Anyone want to gander what that means????

Peace on Earth

This is pretty appropriate for this time of the year. However, I'm very excited to be involved in it on a different basis.

A friend of mine, her sister-in-law and myself are planning a Hermitage.......
Some time in March/April season we wish to go North and hit the Peace on Earth Hermitage Resort. We will be in our own cabin; furnished with one bed, one chair, and a chair our in the screened-in porch and a basket of bread, fruit and cheese. What we bring; clothes, journal, and a Bible.

There is a commons where we gather for meals and can talk, otherwise we sit silent with God and pray with him, talk to him, and get the chatter out of our heads.....I'm sure God understands my interrupted prayers now.....praying......."MOoooM!".....back to praying.....get a glass of milk.....but, I'm excited to pray without interruption.!

There is also an exercise room and a dock where you get alone time on it over-seeing a lake...
Here's the link:
http://www.paceminterris.org/
if you'd like to see what we'll be up to.......
I mentioned this to Paul, and he said, "You're going on a fishing trip, aren't you?!"
Okay, it sounds very similar to fishing....there may be eating of fish, but no we will not be holding poles, hooking slimey worms, or landing floppy fish.........

I'll keep you in-tuned to when it will be!
Meanwhile; Pacem in Terris, and good will to men!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...