Sunday: We trimmed the tree with decorations and ornaments of the past....some didn't make the tree this year, it is much smaller than our artificial one.....and yet we weren't too bummed.
The kids were really into decorating the tree, in fact they started without us and let's just say, we had to get out the gorilla glue for a few ornaments......they got into the fragile box instead of the "kiddie" box....ooops!
Oh-well, it's a sacrifice I'm willing to take to watch their faces delighted with cheer!
These two are BFF's! Now, Miss-O may throw herself on Indy WAY too much, but he takes it and tolerates her. I think he secretly loves having her follow him around and hug him and kiss him constantly....in return he licks her and we hear ALL about it!
"I saaaaw Indy kissing Saaaaanta Claus" oh, I mean C-man!
1 comment:
I really like you tree, looks nice. Mom
Post a Comment