Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thirty Days of Thankfulness

Day 14:  Our Home

This weekend Paul painted our kitchen which gave it a face lift.  I was a bit shocked of the color but I'm warming up to it now . . .

As he was painting our kitchen this weekend and as I paid our bills yesterday, I am thankful for the roof over our heads and all the necessary utilities that are needed to live each day.  I am thankful that Paul and I are bringing in an income that can support our house.  Best of all, I am thankful for the family inside this house which makes it a HOME.

It's bright and cheery for sure!  Once we put up our wall decor I'm hoping that it will tame it down a bit.  I do feel happy in my kitchen and I will enjoy concocting some meals in here!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the kitchen color!!!!
When I want some painting done, I will hire Paul I think, he does a great job.
I'm glad your kitchen makes you happy, that always works having happy colors, usually earth tones of some shade. love it, Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...