Day 15: This Girl
Check out the legs! Passing the leg cross from one generation onto the next!
Olivia made my morning yesterday. She primped and made herself beautiful adorning herself in a necklace, earrings, headband, dress, and tights. She topped the outfit off with some of my chapstick (she calls it lipstick!) I couldn't help but smile. She has this way of making me laugh and smile and I love that about her.
This funny girl is also very smart and sweet. I've written how I love spending time with her but I also just love her! She is willing to sing at the top of her lungs about anything and everything, she doesn't worry about what others think of her (and I'm hoping to some extent that this will continue), and she goes after what she wants. I'm so thankful to watch this little girl evolve into a bright woman of the future!
Yep, those darling earrings are stickers (a doggy and a kitty). We lost them at Target yesterday but found them in. her. hair! That is Daddy's face isn't it?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment