Monday, September 29, 2008

Family Outing

Happy Birthday Paul!
We met each other at Texas Roadhouse.....now usually going out to eat is a fun experience but with a two year old, it is hit and miss.....and this was a HUGE MISS! On the Pleasant scale of 0-10, 10 being very pleasant....I think we can rate it a 2.......First we had to put out C-man's fire before ever getting to the restaurant.....he was having fit and decided to be disrespectful...so after much talking and almost pulling him from the festivities, he straightened up.........then everything was okay until we got our appetizer...that's when Miss-o decided she was finished eating and wanted to go home.....we took our share of taking her out to different places......and then after much screaming and restlessness....grandma (bless her heart) took C-man and O back to the house with her to finish the Birthday Cake.... Our party went from 9 down to 6 and then 4 for awhile when Little Bear needed some down time too.
We were afraid they were going to sit people at our table to kick us out of there...for that is what they told us they were doing to another party when we came in at first.....HELLO!? What kind of customer service is THAT?!?!? I wasn't too impressed with the initial seating....by the time we were ready to almost leave, the table had been cleared and we had a table for all of us.
Then the second thing I wasn't impressed with was the LOUD music....probably didn't help with the kids....(a lot of stimulation)......I've decided I'm getting old and don't want to experience that ever again......I used to love the restaurant in the other city I lived in...but not impressed with the one here.......


Well, everyone turned their moods around and overcome the restaurant experience and helped Daddy have a good time opening his presents and eating Heath Bar Cake. aka...Better than Sex Cake.
One of the fun games was aim and throw the balls at Uncle Chris!
Here's Miss-O laying back and loving the fun! She didn't mind Little Bear crawling all over her....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...