Today, C-man went into the school building all by himself. I stayed at the sidewalk with O and her stroller and told him to have a good day, that I loved him and was proud of him. He went back to me two different times and then when the Kindergarten line was going, he followed in.....we'll see how it all went after school.
O went to the Dr.'s office and was good until she saw the room with the mirror and instantly her switch went on and remembered she didn't like it so much. She got her finger stuck for hgb and lead....not sure if we had enough blood, she had some pretty cold fingers. Her exam was in the Dr.'s office so she could watch his fish.....it helped a little..but she just wanted to go home. Two Dr.'s checked out her little abnormality and he's going to keep us in the network of other doctors who do surgery on the imperforated hymen. He mentioned that she has tealarky???? and basically suggested that if anything else didn't develop prematurely that this was fine and normal....yes, I figured so since I was the same way........she will be wearing a bra going into Kindergarten and I'm going to be the first to design them in sizes 2T and above!!!!! On the way home, she zonked out....it was a good 40 minutes of constant crying....I would too! Poor baby......I hate that she has to go through all that. Next year no shots or finger pokes!!!!
Stats: Weight 24.12lbs (25%)
Height 33.75inchest (50%)
Head 18.5cm (25%) I don't think her head has grown since she was like 6months old........
this is what it says about 2 year olds>
- constant motion (check)
- likes to help (check)
- growing vocabulary (check)
- learning order (check)
- self-centered behavior (double check)
- independence struggles (double check)
- small appetite (check)
- toilet training (not yet....I'm going to let her sit on the potty when we do with her clothes on and then she asks for poopy paper and pretends to wipe her bottom with it.......once in a while she will declare if she has gone poop or potty in her pants.....so a few signs....but I'm not pushing this one....it'll happen)
well, that's our Monday for you and it isn't even noon!
No comments:
Post a Comment