Friday, September 19, 2008

Today is the DAY!

C-man made a countdown of how many days until Dad was coming back and today is the day he returns! It has been a long week for C-man and me. I don't think Miss O knew what was all happening...she did know "Daddy fishin." So here is C-man's picture of Dad fishing and the number of days that were crossed off....please note that I finished the sentence on the page......




This morning O went to school and learned about the story of the Little Red Hen....she liked the craft and didn't even mind getting her hand painted with red paint. Such a cute little hand print! Then Ms. Michelle brought in a surprise! It was her pet red hen named Ruby....Mommy petted Ruby but O just wanted to leave the room......



  • Well, the week is over and now when Daddy comes home, we have to think about buying a new washing machine since our circuit panel is shot and will take about $400 to fix it........

  • Then we have to tell him the news that Miss O will be seeing a Surgeon Monday morning to verify if she indeed has the suspicious dx the Pediatricians think she has and to see when a good time surgery would be, if she needs it.........Developmentally, I'm hoping for a later time in her life when we can talk to her about it and she can understand it and sometime that won't affect her potty-training.....just trying to think about her psycho-social aspect, as well as her physical aspect of the whole ordeal.

  • Then maybe I'll have free time to correct the papers that were submitted to me, the students are probably anxiously awaiting their grades....

  • Some of my friends and co-workers believe I should leave for a week's vacation. Someone mentioned I should go to Vegas, or at least say that I'm going, but hang out at a hotel for a week.....hmmmmmm.....tempting! I could get a lot of scrap booking, crocheting and reading done...but honestly, I would miss my munchkins and probably couldn't handle a whole week without them....maybe start with a nice weekend and work myself up for a week! I can't afford a week off since I took one off for Paul. I need to work to get some money for Christmas!!!

  • Just got an email joking about how Christmas is going to suck this year with the economy...hope everyone likes hand-made presents....a noodle bracelet anyone? crochet scarfs for everyone!!!
  • It's not the presents that count anyway, it's everyone's presence and the celebration of Jesus......

  • Last note, Mommy will be glad Daddy is home so she can have adult conversations and not jabber on the blog randomly!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...