Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Friend Survey

What time is it
2057

What are you most afraid of
something awful happening to the kids

What is the most recent movie that you have seen
The Ultimate Gift

Favorite food
My Mom's

What's your natural hair color
dark blonde with grey streaks

Ever been a Neat Freak
Yes, before kids now I just can't catch up.

Ever been skinny dipping
Yes

Love someone so much it made you cry
Yes

Been in a car accident
No

Croutons or bacon bits
Croutons (or crustaceans are what I called them as a child)

Favorite day of the week
I still like Thursdays

Favorite restaurant
Bennigan's

Favorite Flower
I love any flower.....favorite of them all are red roses

Favorite sport to watch

C-man playing basketball last night

Favorite drink
I was on a diet coke kick now it's back to iced tea

Favorite ice cream
Maggie Moo's Udder Cream or Cheesecake with graham crackers mixed in...

Warner Brothers/Disney
Disney

Ever been on a ship
yes, but it wasn't moving...U.S.S Missouri???? it was in Hawaii

What color is your bedroom carpet
hardwood floors

How many times did you fail your driver's test
Zero

Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail
Kindergarten Teacher with her newsletter

What do you do when you are bored
No time to be bored with a 2 yr old and a 5 yr old.....if I'm bored I'm usually making lists or blogging.

Bedtime
varies from 10pm to 1am

Favorite TV shows
Ellen, Oprah, Gray's Anatomy

Last person you went to dinner with
my husband and kids

Park or Zoo
Both

What are your favorite colors
blues, Coral, sage green

How many tattoos do you have
Zero

How many pets do you have
1, black lab

Which came first, the chicken or the egg
chicken...God created 2 of every animal ( I really liked this response from my sister)

What do you want to do before you die?
Live, laugh, and love

Have you ever been to Hawaii
yes

Have you been to countries outside the U.S.
No

Time this survey ended
2112 pm

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...