Paul planned goose hunting with Brent this past weekend...and by the middle of last week, we decided to make it a family deal. So the kids, Paul, and I headed up North to hang out at the farm. Saturday, the kids and I played outside and then when it got too warm, we occupied ourselves indoors. Grandma and Grandpa went to the football game and Paul woke up at 0300am (without his alarm) and came back in the afternoon with goose meat! We're looking forward to eating our first goose......
I was excited to sleep in a bit...I was feeling yucky from the Flu-mist that I received last Tues.....I really don't recommend this vaccination (it has live virus in it and a person can feel yucky up to a week..yep, that's what happened.) I will get the shot next year!
Sunday was a nice day, spending some time with Grandma and Grandpa.......then after lunch and a last four-wheeler ride, we were heading back home to go out for Paul's Birthday Dinner.
Before going home, Grandma stocked us up with fresh farm Zuchini and Acorn Squash! YUM!
No comments:
Post a Comment