Friday, October 24, 2008

Blessed with Imagination

Yesterday, C-man came home from school and declared he was going to make a church. He found a tupperware cup and stated that this was for the holy water. So I thought he was thinking large scale church and that we'd be rearranging the livingroom into a sacred gathering area.

No, he wanted the blocks. I wish I took a picture of his fine design of the church. It looked just like ours but in a smaller scale. Had the entry way with the holy water on both sides. There were pews and people sitting in the pews. He had the stairway in the front with a podium and the Priest was doing his homily and behind all that he made the cross with Jesus on it. I was very impressed with his details. He even had someone sleeping in the back pew and a child playing with a toy.

All the while he was designing his church, Miss O looked on and was dipping her hand in her cup of water and blessing herself, "IN DA NAME OF THE FADDER, THE SON, AND THE HOOOOLLLLY SPIWIT. AMEN!" This was a moment I needed the video camera to catch it all......made me so very proud!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...