Friday, October 3, 2008

Our Week

Wow! I can't believe it is October already....love this time of the year.....the rest of the week goes as follows.....Tues. C-man went to Rookies again and learned T-ball....He liked throwing the ball,running the bases, and batting the ball. Daddy had to take him to this because I was blowing off the dust from the games stuck in a closet at the Elementary. We're going to use them at the school for Fall Fun Night; it's a bit like a carnival....we're having a jumping thingy, safety city bikes, dig n find, ring the pumpkin, plinko, silent auction, cookie decorating, cardboard/wood gluing project, cake walk and ring the bottle of pop......we're having a hard time finding candy donations....got a few donations of tooth brushes, novelty toys....finally I just found some candy and donated it myself....as well as another Mother.....I think the economy is making it hard for donations....if anyone has any ideas...let me know...but we only have a couple weeks left.
While we were all out of the house, Papa Roberts hung out with Miss O and occupied her until we got home....Thanks PAPA!

Throwing the ball Left handed!
Hitting the Ball Right-handed....
Tuesday night was the start of my two night insomnia...don't ask me why??? Maybe it's the change of the season, maybe it's the steroid injection I had in June, maybe it's the market/economy, maybe it was all the caffeine I had that gave me my teacher's high and I couldn't come down from it....but anyways Wednesday was a usual day of school for C-man, miss-O hanging out with Grandma Roberts, Daddy sleeping and me teaching.
Thursday, I woke up at 8:15 and freaked because I hadn't gotten Cman ready for school yet. I fed him, he dressed, and somehow with a little team work he was ready to go one time! Yesterday I played catch-up with my sleep....bless my husband who allowed me to sleep in yesterday after Cman went to school! We caught Miss-O reading books to her animals yesterday morning. So here's a picture of her talking to her carebear and reading to it......we just heard her talking to herself in her room and came across this.............................

This is how I read to O....I kneel down and read books to her while she sits or lies in her bed......

So that would bring us up to today....Miss O had to miss her Preschool for a pre-surgical physical at the Doctor's office. We saw Dr. Amy, and O's anxiety was reduced to where she was very comfortable and talking to the Dr. I asked if she had openings and maybe we'd switch O over to her in the next year....Miss O never liked men anyways and she really took to Dr. Amy!

Miss O's surgery is Thursday, October 9th....we won't know the time until Wed. evening sometime. All we ask for is lots of prayers as she goes through this....and hopefully she won't remember and it will be a short-lived recovery..........


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...