Saturday, October 4, 2008

BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION


Hey there Blog readers!
I have a little request and it is up to you if you want to do this or not.
I am just spreading the word.....if any of you buy products that have box tops go ahead and send them to me.
Now, I understand you may be collecting for your own children's schools and that is okay...but I know there are some friends and family out there, if you have any spare time and enjoy cutting up your groceries......send them our way.
This is a way to fund our school and support field trips for the children. C-man only gets one field trip and he's going on it in October already.....and usually they go to the zoo for a spring field trip.
Now if you're into buying things on-line...sign yourself up on www.boxtops4education.com and type in your name, Olmsted Elementary, our city and our zip code and there is a place you can shop and a percentage will go towards C-man's school. You can buy books, get recipes, and print off coupons for box top products..........
Each box top = 10 cents
So there is my pitch....
The first deadline is approaching; October 31st......the next deadline is in the spring. So, I'll take them any time.......
Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...