Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thirty Days of Thankfulness

Day 2:  Thirty Days of Thankfulness

 Being that this is Olivia's last year at home, I am so grateful for our time together. She is the best shopping buddy and sous chef ever! We have played some intense Zingo and Sequence games, but I think the best time together is when we're cooking or baking together. Hopefully, I'm implanting some kind of kitchen love inside of her or at least the lessons that I learned from my Mom.



We decided to make a pumpkin pie because this is pumkin season and Connor absolutely loves pumpkin pie.  We added a little pizazz by cutting tiny pumpkins in the second pie crust and added to the edges.  (We have a tiny pumpkin cutter from Pampered Chef).  It smells delicious, can't wait to have dessert tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pie is BEAUTIFUL !!!! It looks like it should be on the cover of a magazine...happy eatting

love
your MIL

The Kennedys said...

Yumm and double yumm!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...