
Not too bad with the Big Girl Bed this week!
Day Number 3 & 5; she fell asleep in her room on the floor, not even near her bed during her naps.
Day Number 4: she played quietly in her room for an hour during nap time and only received a 20 minute "car nap," prior to that.
As for nights, Day #3, she went down right away and fell asleep but then woke up with a second wind, but only took Grandma 45 minutes to get her back to bed.
Day #4; she fell asleep without a hitch; probably because she didn't have a nap that helped it out. Last night, she stayed in her bed all by herself and fell asleep on her own!!!
It's really cute how after she's done with a nap or waking for the morning, she knocks on the door when she's ready to come out. Sometimes she'll play before she knocks.....so, I think the transition is easier than what I thought it was going to be...now it's all about consistency!!!
Day Number 3 & 5; she fell asleep in her room on the floor, not even near her bed during her naps.
Day Number 4: she played quietly in her room for an hour during nap time and only received a 20 minute "car nap," prior to that.
As for nights, Day #3, she went down right away and fell asleep but then woke up with a second wind, but only took Grandma 45 minutes to get her back to bed.
Day #4; she fell asleep without a hitch; probably because she didn't have a nap that helped it out. Last night, she stayed in her bed all by herself and fell asleep on her own!!!
It's really cute how after she's done with a nap or waking for the morning, she knocks on the door when she's ready to come out. Sometimes she'll play before she knocks.....so, I think the transition is easier than what I thought it was going to be...now it's all about consistency!!!
p.s. I did move the radio to a safe spot, I was afraid she'd pull out the cord or wrap it around her neck......so now it's still available for her to play her music before bedtime but not get into the cord or outlet.....
No comments:
Post a Comment