Saturday, April 19, 2008

Secret Senses

Here's a diddy for you to get to know me a little more...things I've never thought about sharing but am going to today:

  • Sight: In college I LOVED getting the syllabus for my classes.....it was so fun to write all the assignments and tests on my calendar and then I would color-code it. I love sunsets, it reminds me of God's work of art, one is never the same. When I'm driving anywhere and pass a church with a sign, I love reading their thought of the day, it is inspirational and something that I need that day.
  • Hearing: When I'm in the car all by myself, I listen to the 1150 AM Catholic station. It has everything from the Rosary prayer, to Focus on the Family, Catholic Answers....I'm always learning something new and again feeling inspired.
  • Smell: I secretly smell the kids' blankets that they sleep with......they smell so good (unless they've been dragged in unknown places)
  • Taste: When I was in High School and had a wonderful metabolism and in every sport that the school would offer, I could eat a quart of ice-cream without a problem.....usually I had help with my sister and we would compete to find the biggest Oreo cookie in the cookies-n-cream ice cream container! I also love Peanut Butter sandwiches dipped in Chili! I eat Doritos dipped in cottage cheese!
  • Touch: Ever since I can remember, (oh, maybe 2-3 years old) my blanket consisted of the satin edges. I would curl that up just right and rub it underneath my finger nails for comfort.....guess what? I still do this today! I'll use my hair or any other material and rub it under my finger nails......it's so soothing!

Well, there you have it...secret things about me that you might have not known before.......it was fun to ponder over these...took me awhile to figure them out.......what are your secret senses?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...