Thursday, April 10, 2008

Connor's First Love Note



Monday, Connor came home and gave me this piece of paper. He said, "Jackie gave me a letter at school today!" I read it out loud and he just grinned. He told me that Jackie and Abby and Olivia are his girlfriends. I stated, "yes they are friends and they are girls and so that's how they are your girlfriends" He agreed and said that he has boyfriends too. Aidan, Deylin, Cooper, and Thomas are his friends and boys so they are his boyfriends.

Phew! I'm glad that is clarified...it just seems too young for him to actually have a girlfriend. I asked him when he can kiss a girl and he said, "Grandma said not until I'm 18."

Kids these days just want hurry and grow up so fast, I want him to enjoy being friends with both girls and boys and enjoy finding his identity before he has to worry about girls. He has a good ten years to even worry about them. But meanwhile, it was a cute note and I'm glad that he is liked by his friends at school.

The above is a scanned copy of the note, this is the original way it is written...isn't that cute?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...