You probably looked at the title and thought what is she going to blog about? Well, I'm calling our a house a "half-way" house right now. Not a house that will accompany pregnant teens, people with alcoholism, or juvenile delinquents in a transitional period to real life, but a house that is "half-way" sided.
Paul and I decided that our sage green house with chipping paint siding needed a face lift. Instead of using our own blood, sweat, and tears, we decided to contract and have someone do it for us.
Our house will now be a sandalwood color with green shutters.....that will hard for me when I give directions to new people...I usually say it's the green house on the corner, can't miss it!
The guys started yesterday and should be completed by Monday!
We've felt a difference in the temperature of our house already, the insulation has made it warmer and we've already knocked down our thermometer by four degrees!
Back of the house ...they are framing our windows and placing soffits and putting up covered gutters, we'll just have to paint the cinder blocks.
North side of the house
Front of the house.
Our entry way...I'll be excited to show you the before and after pictures.
But right now I'll let you enjoy my "half-way" house as I am!
No comments:
Post a Comment