Monday, December 31, 2007

An Amazing Christmas #6!

The day after Christmas, we had the opportunity to go to Grandma and Grandpa Roberts' house and have lunch with John and Sarah. It was nice to see them and hang out with them for the afternoon. Now that they are not working on the cruise ship anymore, (I know, what an AMAZING experience that had to have been and how nice it looks on the resume'!)hopefully we'll get to hang out with them more. We're happy that they selected Omaha for their place of settlement, so they are only a few hours away. We're looking forward to making up for the two years that flew by so fast and catching up with their lives.

Darn! I forgot to bring my camera and snap pictures, probably because I had to go to work right after our lunch......sorry there aren't any pictures to share.......:(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...