Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

Dressed up as the Holy Family
Take one (I don't think Mary held Jesus that way........but I'm sure she was that joyful!)
Take two : (I think Joseph didn't make Mary sit in the chair by pressing on her head!/!)

Take three (I'm sure Jesus was a wonderful baby but I don't think Mary and Joseph fought over him!)
Take forty! (this one is cute....look at Connor's Holy pose! and Olivia was about to take off!)


Sorry, that we're a few days late....it's been a blur since last Thursday! So far, we've enjoyed six Christmas' and one more to come this weekend....so once life settles down a little bit and the toys are all out of their nicely packaged packages (arrrr...) and the laundry is caught up and we've caught up on our sleep.....I'll blog the Christmas' .....................................................................so stay tuned........................Here's a few pictures of my Mary and Joseph.......the good and the funnies.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...