A scattered weekly update, since I'm having trouble down-loading pictures in order.....bare with me......!
This is Sunday, Miss-O loves her Santa hat....when you ask her what Santa says, she says, "ho-ho-ho!"
Tuesday, we placed a rainbow on our Jesse Tree; symbol of God's Promises.....and notice the serpent? That was Monday's ornament the symbol of the Fall of Man.
Thursday: Olivia's official first look and feel of snow....
Tuesday: Olivia and Connor and I went to the mall to see Santa and ride the train. The kids loved the train ride...I got a bit motion-sickness but that's what Mom's do for their kids a little sacrifice!
Here's the kids posing with Santa, just what I would imagine it would be. Connor having a blast and Olivia having major Santa-anxiety......I snapped the picture very quickly and whisked her away to my arms........and then made everything better with a train ride.
This is Monday, Olivia is donning the strainer as her new hat while Mommy was cooking....again being a goofy girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment