A week ago, Olivia had some what of a skin tag looking thing on her left bottom gum. I called it a floppy tooth because it did have some hard consistency to it.....called the Dentist and they thought it was an abscess.......well, this morning I decided to see how her "abscess" was doing.......It's not an Abscess! She has four new teeth! All in the same spot.....Paul and I are debating whether they are molars or the incisors......I think they are molars......(the 2 year one's) but she hasn't grown her 9th, 1oth, 11th, 12th teeth yet (aren't their 13,14,15,16 yet to come before the 2 years????) I'm confused.........I guess I need to dive into my Pediatric Text Book and check out which teeth these are. Amazing that she sprouted these four teeth without any trouble! She's one strong chick!
We went to the Dr.'s today for her 15th month check up. She's in 25% for weight, 90% for height, and 50% for head......she's going to be my string bean! She may have to be looked at by Dr. Shaw a Developmental Specialist for her Imperforate Hymen.........this however won't affect her until she hits puberty......I won't go into big details about this, if you have questions you can google it or ask me personally and I'll explain.
Then while we were there, we found out she has an ear infection. She always gets these mystery ear infections at her well-checks....never would know she was sick.....lo-grade fever, cried out once last night and went back to sleep, didn't eat much last night for supper..........that was all the vague symptoms she gave us.............but we've decided to treat it with antibiotics before it flares up majorly on Christmas in Moline!
Well, I'm off to do some more baking and cleaning! My sister brought to my attention that I've been cleaning a lot. I guess I'm either nesting for her sake or for the coming of the Lord! ...............and No, I'm not pregnant or "pregnick" as Connor says it.
No comments:
Post a Comment