Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Shopping.....check....Baking..........check!!!


Monday, I finished my shopping with the exception of a few more gift cards. I've decided to delegate that to Paul this week. Now, I just have some wrapping to do! Thank goodness Connor likes to help with this task.
Today, Paul made copies of the "Christmas Letter" and stuffed the envelopes and I mailed a bundle of them today, two more bundles to mail. (I love sending out Christmas cards!)
This afternoon Connor, Olivia and I made some goodies. We made Pumpkin Oatmeal Cranberry cookies and chocolate dipped snow balls.




Here's Connor dumping in the pumpkin and Olivia makes sure he's putting it in the bowl!



Olivia was delighted to watch the mixer in action. Connor, on the other hand, had to go into the other room while it was running....it was just too noisy for him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...